[Music] Chibobo ft De Erigma - Oyi #Arewapublisize

 

 [Music] Chibobo ft De Erigma - Oyi #Arewapublisize

[Music] Chibobo ft De Erigma - Oyi #Arewapublisize

'De Erigma' IMO state up rising artist collaborates with chibobo, the God of music has set to dish out a brand new sing track oyi after his last tack Erigma (Loyal). De erigma and Chibobo are very talented artists from IMO state. Kindly download this song from erigma and drop your comments. 


DOWNLOAD MUSIC

 CHIBOBO ft DE ERIGMA- OYI


STREAM ON AUDIOMACK

STREAM ON HEARTHIS


Quotable lyrics

  chibobo ft De erigma - oyi


First time I set my eyes on you

My mind the beat like pum pum

First time I set my eyes on you, my mind de beat like pum pum


I come de spend my cash ohh, like say, I be one dangote


I come de waste my cash ohh, like say I getti money plenty

E be like say na juju

E be like say I mumuuuu

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Donwizy comedy: Evil Land lord

[Video]: Koveh ft Flameice – Mgbeke

Miracle Money: YouTuber, Israel Balogun Sues Apostle Suleman, Seeks N500million For Unlawful Detention #Apostlesuleiman