[Music] Eskid Teaser ft Teejay - For you (prod. Fonex) #Arewapublisize

 

 [Music] Eskid Teaser ft Teejay - For you (prod. Fonex) #Arewapublisize

[Music] Eskid Teaser ft Teejay - For you (prod. Fonex) #Arewapublisize

New whip from Eskid teaser titled 'For you', he featured a top lyricist on this one, no other person than the famous 'Teejay'. Saleem isah as Eskid teaser is fully called is 21 years old and hails from Kaduna state, although he partially resides in Lagos state too.

🔥[Music] Man teekay ft Eskid teaser - Game (prod. Fonex)

 The artist who is still unsigned left in memories of fans his first song titled 'emotional' which Eskid Teaser featured M-whiz and also his drop titled 'game' which he featured Kaduna based 'Teekay'. This track titled 'For you' was produced by 'Fonex' and he featured his cousin 'Teejay'. Reach both artists on social media via these accounts @MANLIKETEEJAY & @ESKIDTEASER. download and drop your comments;



DOWNLOAD MUSIC

ESKID TEASER FT TEEJAY - FOR YOU


STREAM ON AUDIOMACK

STREAM ON HEARTHIS

Quotable lyrics 

Eskid teaser ft teejay - for you


Beat interlude....

Ahhnnn, ehyyyy

Whine....

😉EP] Flybrid - Euphoria

I want to wake up next to you

I hope you won't call me a fool

Girl before you wake up, i will make sure your breakfast is ready

E---ver since I set my eyes on you

You gat me feeling like, am mad off my mind

Is like, I no know one, I no know two

I no know three and I no know four

I no know five amd i no know five


All I know is your love

Gal....

I no know left, I no know right

I no know up and I no know down

I no know front and i no know back

All i know is your love.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donwizy comedy: Evil Land lord

[Video]: Koveh ft Flameice – Mgbeke

Miracle Money: YouTuber, Israel Balogun Sues Apostle Suleman, Seeks N500million For Unlawful Detention #Apostlesuleiman