[Music] Kriz E - only you (prod. KTboi) #Arewapublisize

 

 [Music] Kriz E - only you (prod. KTboi) #Arewapublisize

Music] Kriz E - only you (prod. KTboi) #Arewapublisize


Good music sound presents 'only you' a song by 'kriz E'. Finally here for his fans and followers, Kriz E who is known for his accurate afrobeat songs is here with another one titled 'Only you'. 


🔥Fans opinion: Nani miles good at love songs or party Hits -4 songs review. 

Only you by Kriz E is a must listen sound produced by Gombe state most consistent producer 'KT boi'. The long awaited sounds is here. Download 'Only you' by Kriz E and drop your comments:



DOWNLOAD MUSIC

KRIZ E - ONLY YOU


Connect with Kriz E via these social media platforms


FACEBOOK @Kriz e polycap


WHATSAPP @08144292371


INSTAGRAM @ Kriz e polycap


QUOTABLE LYRICS

Kriz E - only you


Mm mm mm

Good music sounds...

It's another one


Only you wey de burst ma brain

Only you wey de scatter ma brain


3x


Myaaaa

Girl i go craze for you

My lover

U know I go mad for you


Myaaaa

You see say I craze for you

My baby

Girl I go manya for you


I looked around the world, nobody is fine like you

Nobody

Nobody fine like you.


You de giving me fever ehhh (2x)

You de Giving me ginger ehhhh (2x)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donwizy comedy: Evil Land lord

[Video]: Koveh ft Flameice – Mgbeke

Miracle Money: YouTuber, Israel Balogun Sues Apostle Suleman, Seeks N500million For Unlawful Detention #Apostlesuleiman