[Music] Yagi level Label - Tachanna #Arewapublisize

 

 [Music] Yagi level Label - Tachanna #Arewapublisize

[Music] Yagi level Label - Tachanna #Arewapublisize

Tachanna by 'Yagi level label' is finally here. Tachanna is a loved up song which was written and Performed by Yagi level label. Yagi level label promises more hits this year and all his fans should keep it locked here. 

😅[Gist] Olamide would have invested on lyta, not fireboy - see reasons. 

Download Tachanna by Yagi level Label and drop your comments;



DOWNLOAD MUSIC

YAGI LEVEL LABEL - TACHANNA


STREAM ON AUDIOMACK

STREAM ON HEARTHIS

QUOTABLE LYRICS

Yagi level label - Tachanna


Beats....

Melody sounds

Yagi level


For your love, me I go mad oh

For your love, me i go craze oh

For your love

For your love

😉Teddy Bae & Team Sebenza – World War 7 

Thief my heart, you ran away

Steal my heart you go away

You take my heart you go far away

My tachanna, channa be, my lover


Na your love de sweet me for body

Your love sweet pass my money, (WAAAAA)....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donwizy comedy: Evil Land lord

[Video]: Koveh ft Flameice – Mgbeke

Miracle Money: YouTuber, Israel Balogun Sues Apostle Suleman, Seeks N500million For Unlawful Detention #Apostlesuleiman